TDV Career Opportunities
TDV has openings for motivated and experienced management professionals. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for building long-term client relationships; leading complex and strategic projects, and developing new and existing business markets.
The ideal candidate:
- has earned a post-graduate or accounting degree; or has acquired extensive experience as a consultant, manager or management specialist (HR, IM/IT, etc.); or has developed expertise in some other area of specialization (government regulation, public health, food safety, agriculture, or security, etc.);
- has excellent skills in analysis, communication of strategic and technical subject matter, and interpersonal relations;
- is able to work in both English and French;
- is client focused, self-motivated and willing to initiate action; and
- is able to function effectively as a member of a consulting firm whose core operating principles are teamwork, diligence and values.
In return, TDV offers:
- a position, responsibility and remuneration that are commensurate with one's contribution to the firm;
- a positive work environment that encourages professional growth and development;
- consulting opportunities that are challenging and rewarding;
- the opportunity to develop new business lines; and
- a voice in the management and future direction of TDV Global Inc.
If you are interested in joining the team, please send your résumé to TDV Global Inc., by:
or: TDV Global Inc. 2460 Lancaster Road, Suite 102, Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA, K1B 4S5
F (613) 231-3970